04 February 2010

So exciting!

So Chris and Val's baby will be here sometime today!  She was admitted 2 days ago with pre-eclampsia, and they decided to induce labor since she can't keep her blood pressure down.  It's not the way we thought this would happen, but it's for the best.  Either way,  I'm so excited, I'm going to be an aunt!  That's so much more different than being a mommy....I can spoil someone else's baby completely rotten, and not have to worry about the aftermath!  I just really can't wait to see what he looks like.  And I'm thrilled Aidan will have a cousin.  The only downside (if I can even call it a downside), is that holding a little tiny baby will really take a toll on my baby fever.  So hopefully, all will go well today and both baby and mommy will stay in good health.  Can't wait until tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!