16 February 2011

Here we go again

Yesterday I started my second round of clomid.  So far, so good, no side effects as of yet.  I know they'll be showing up soon though!  I've already been having hot flashes thanks to the provera.  I feel like I should be excited, but I can't bring myself to go there.  I learned my lesson from last time, and I bought a 50 pack of OPKs and HPTs, that way I have enough OPK tests to use for the rest of the month, and enough HPTs to let me POAS to my heart's content lol.  If this works, and I get a positive OPK test this month, I know I'll be using those little HPT tests come 7 dpo.  But we're not even there yet, my first goal is to get a positive OPK reading at some point this month.  Once I see those two lines, I think I'll be able to get excited.

So, for now, we just sit and wait.  And pray to God that this dose is what's going to do it for us.  The hardest part about this is not knowing.  Counting days and taking pills, without the benefit of knowing if it's even doing any good. This would all be so much easier if I did know.  But if being a Navy wife has taught me anything, it's knowing some of the best things in life are not even close to being easy, and usually, the most amazing moments are the ones you feel like you've waited forever for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!