16 September 2010

been far away for far too long...

OK...well I haven't blogged for a hot minute.  Lets seeeeeeee.....major points I need to catch up on:

1) My baby turned TWO at the end of March!!!  Can't believe it's been that long!!! 


2) Also in March, I was diagnosed with PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome), which is why we're having trouble TTC #2.
3)  In April I celebrated my 26th birthday ::hide:: AND chopped off my hair and donated it to Locks of Love.  Here is the end result:


4)  In May, Casey returned home from his LAST deployment before shore duty!!  We celebrated by having a photographer take photos of us on the beach (see my two new pictures at the end of my blog).
5)  In June we went to Disney with my family.  We had an amazing time!!
6)  Also, we updated the kitchen in our house, buying new countertops and a new oven.  We're slowly making progress on this place, and both the hubs and I are thrilled with how it's looking so far.

7)  In July, the in-laws came to visit, and at the end of August we left for our yearly trip to Louisiana.  While we were there I went on my first dove hunt!!  It was absolutely AWESOME.  I was soooooo made to shoot a gun!

Now on to present day.  I'm still in school, with a kick ass GPA of 3.97 and I scored two grants to help with tuition.  We're still not pregnant, but I just started seeing a doctor who is willing to help us.  She checked my thyroid and that came back normal, so I can start my first round of clomid this month!  I'm excited to see if this is what we needed to help us make Aidan a big brother.

Also, Casey started shore duty at the beginning of the week!  It is amazing that I won't have to endure another deployment for the next three years.  I'm absolutely ecstatic that I get to enjoy my husband, uninterrupted until he goes back to a boat.

That's pretty much it, I've hit all the major points from the first part of this year.  We still have a LOT that we're looking forward to though.  I can hardly believe 2010 is more than halfway over, time is just flying right by.  Before you know it, we'll be heading back to Guam...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!