24 December 2010

Good Friends

You know you have good friends when you don't see each other for long periods of time, but when you meet up again, it feels like you were never apart.  I definitely have that with a select few people, and I love to be reminded of it.

Wednesday, Casey and I drove up to Groton (where it all began!) and met up with some of the best friends I've ever had.  It felt so good for all of us to be in the same place at once...the first time literally in years.  But we all had such a great time.  I really wish I could have that more often, but it's hard considering we're all over the place.  Even still, it's nice to know what it is going to be like when we do finally get together again.  In my experience it's hard to find people you can build that kind of a bond with, and I consider myself blessed to have known such amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!