10 April 2011

Nothing new at all

So April is here....no idea where March has gone! Although I've been super busy in the last month, there's nothing new to report. I started back on metformin a couple of weeks ago, but I'm not sure if it's done anything for me. Our third round of clomid was just finished last week, so we're playing the wait and see game. I've been REALLY good about charting my BBT, so hopefully that gives me some kind of clue. I'll go in for a blood draw on Friday and should know the results by Monday evening, but I'm not even sweating it. I told Casey yesterday, I feel like I'm almost just giving up. He doesn't see it like that...he sees it more like taking a step back. Either way is fine with me. I'm just tired of stressing it.

Aidan has been amazing in the last month. His speech has exploded and he continues to amaze me each day with new funny sayings or questions. He's definitely not a baby anymore! We're prepping him for our trip to Disney next month, so every time we go out he says, "I want to go to Disney!". It's really cute. I know he enjoyed it last year, but to see how much he's grown, I really think it's going to blow his mind this time around.

Speaking of Disney, I am giddy just thinking about it. I'm more excited about going to Disney than I am about my own birthday at the end of the month. I don't normally feel this way, but I can't wait until April is over! Also happening in the near future are some outdoor projects. I love our house, but there's so much work that needs to be done outside. I want to be as proud of the outside as I am of the inside. Now we'll finally have the time to get it all done (I love shore duty).

So there it is. Nothing much going on now, but a couple of great things planned for this month and next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!