18 May 2011

A bit of hope??

I just got off the phone with my doctor. And he said it's entirely possible that I ovulated even though I didn't see a spike in my BBT. He even said that some endocrinologists don't use temperature readings because they can be inaccurate. He said he doesn't want to go off of my temperature readings because I did have the positive OPK. So I will go in for a blood draw tomorrow to check out my progesterone levels because he wants chemical proof that I didn't ovulate. If they're extremely low we will do yet another round of provera and try again. But for now, there is still a teeny bit of hope. I'm keeping everything crossed and sending many prayers out to get some good news, and I would appreciate any good vibes you readers send my way.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for some good news! I'm praying that you DID ovulate this month!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!