23 May 2011

Little Update...

I called Dr. Mixson's office this morning and my progesterone came back at an 8, which isn't bad for being just a few days after ovulation. It probably peaked at 13 again, but I won't know because I couldn't take a 7dpo blood draw. I still don't know when exactly I ovulated, but I suspect it was on CD 18, which is at least earlier than last cycle. I will know for sure when AF shows up, if AF shows up.

So now we sit and wait...which isn't too hard because I'm enjoying my vacation time in Orlando right now. It should be the fastest two week wait ever! Honestly though, it's still hard to NOT POAS. I tested today, just for the hell of it, and BFN. No surprise there because even if I am preggers, it's way too early to show up on a test, especially given I'm not 100% sure about the day that I ovulated. I pretty much just did it to get it out of my system, and I'll be good probably until we get back home on Saturday (but no promises). I don't feel any symptoms as of right now (pregnancy or PMS related)...nothing is sore, no headaches, no nausea, nothing out of the ordinary at all. Maybe as this week comes to a close that will change, but for now, I'm just happy with knowing we had another shot this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!