09 January 2010

Dreams

I had a dream I had a little boy and his name was Jackson.  I dreamed I was with family, and I went into labor on New Years eve.  I could see his face and I was shocked he didn't look like Aidan, but he did happen to have dark hair.  I was crying in my dream saying how beautiful he was, and then I turned to my husband and said, "Do you think I was as big with this pregnancy as I was with Aidan?"  lol.  After that all I remember was sitting the baby on my lap to take a picture of the two of us with my web cam so I could post it everyone else to see.  Kind of a weird dream.  Before we got pregnant with Aidan, Casey dreamed of a dark haired little boy he was asking to help him find his shoes.  So....does this mean anything other than I just really want another baby, and I'm crossing my fingers it's another boy????  I guess we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!