01 November 2010

First Day Alone

I don't know why being alone with Aidan is making me so depressed.  I've been really good the last couple of days.  But then again I've had my husband here to keep me busy and comfort me when I needed it.  Now it's all on me.  To make matters worse, I'm still cramping pretty good, which does nothing but serve as a constant reminder.  And again, I'm alone, so there's no taking pain meds and sleeping it off.

I thought I'd be OK by now, go on with life as normal but I was obviously kidding myself.  I have a lot of pregnant friends, and I can't avoid every pregnant woman in the world.  But the sight of preggo bellies, status updates, and posts on the internet make my eyes fill with tears.  It's like I just want to forget everything, but I can't.  I'm so over feeling like this.  I wish I could just wake up and have everything be different. 

Today definitely sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!