14 January 2011

And so it starts.

I'm officially in the two week wait (aka 2WW).  It will be two long weeks before we find out if this round of clomid was successful or not.  Well, let me rephrase.  My blood draw on the 21st will determine of the clomid did it's job...we won't find out if Casey's swimmers found their way to the right spot until the last week in January.  I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm anxious...I'm all over the place!  I have two pregnancy tests sitting in the cabinet under my sink.  I know that if and when I get the news that my progesterone levels look good, it will take ALL of my will power to not pee on them!  I will admit, I'm a POAS addict, but unfortunately our wallets can't support such a habit.  I could start buying the 99 cent tests, but those don't make for good pregnancy announcement pictures to put on Facebook/ASA/JM.

So there we go.  I'm feeling like my seven year old self, waiting the two weeks before Christmas, wishing time would just speed up.  I just want to know one way or the other.  The not knowing is the crappy part.  Once you find out for sure you're not, it's one day of bummer, and then you start planning for next month.  The not knowing makes you feel like you're in limbo, where you can't help but overanalyze every little possible symptom.  It's enough to drive someone mad.  I'm just praying I can find enough to do in the next two weeks that will make time go by faster.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I hate hate hate the 2WW but you're so right - its only a few days of feeling down and out and then its back to TTC again. I hope this is your month! Keep us posted!!! P.S I have a digital left over from my lucky box of tests... just incase you get the urge to test early {I have a hard time with will-power. so I know how it can be - and as a former POASaholic, I know how hard it is to WALK AWAY} Just let me know if I need to bring it on by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm in the 2ww right there with ya girl... hang in there. If you get the urge to POAS, just say no!! :) Call me, I'll be like your sponsor or something.
    I hope this is it, for both of us :)
    Love, Emily

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!