16 January 2011

Premonition or Just Obsessed?

I dreamed last night of getting a BFP.  The details are hazy, but I remember waking up thinking I was pregnant.  We're in this two week wait, and I have a ways to go before I can even contemplate testing.  I haven't even been obsessing over it because I still need that blood test to confirm the clomid worked.  I don't know if my baby fever is finally coming back to me in full force, or if my body is telling my subconscious something.

I don't mind having these dreams....they actually make me smile, even if they are just a product of my obsession.  It reminds of what's in store for me.  Whether it happens this month, or three months from now, I'm excited.  I just need to keep focused on that when I have moments of impatience or frustration....easier said than done!

3 comments:

  1. I've had those dreams too, getting that BFP and waking up and not being sure if it was real or not!! I hope it was a premonition and this is it for you. Good luck! Love, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you're not upset by them.. who cares which they are? Hopefully they're a premonition though. You're a fantastic mom, any kid is lucky to have you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A month before I received my BFP I had 3 pregnancy related dreams .... fingers crossed
    The month I got pregnant I had 3 dreams about water

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!