12 January 2011

Funny Thing

Even though I get weepy more easily because of these raging hormones, I have also found I also get happy highs.  Sometimes it'll hit me and I'll be so optimistic about doing the clomid this month, and I'll get on this happy high, felling like for sure this is it for us.  It's weird...sometimes I'm just so unsure, and then five minutes later I'll be on this "WOO HOO I can't wait to see two pink lines at the end of the month!" kick.

Another weird thing....I'm wanting a girl.  SHOCKER, I know.  I mean I really really really want my little Jackson.  But I feel like if it were a girl, I'd be equally as happy.  Not so long ago I was dreading the thought of conceiving a girl because we'd have to get all new things, and I'd have to do pink (bleh) and enjoy teenage girl drama down the road.  Now is different...I think maybe the whole miscarriage thing put it into perspective for me.  I'd be blessed to have either, boy or girl, it doesn't matter.

So hurry up January, geez, you're going by so slow!  I just want to know, is this really it for us?  Dare I get my hopes up?  I think so....yes, I do think my hopes are up.

1 comment:

  1. i'm keeping my hopes up high for you too!!! sending LOTS of positive vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!