26 October 2010

Readjusting

My mom was here for a week, and I'm up to that part I hate:  readjusting to being alone during the day.  I know I'll see her soon, but I so enjoy the company....it gets kind of lonely here sometimes.  Don't get me wrong,  I'm so happy my husband on shore duty...he'll be home every night for the next three years (THANK GOD!).  But I had someone to chill out with every day for a week and having to go back is rough!  Not to mention, having Nana here helped me so much with Aidan.  I could be as nauseous and as tired as I wanted to be, and I still had an extra pair of hands to help me cope with an overly rambunctious toddler lol.  Talk about spoiled!

Anyway, on the upside, my sister will be here soon.  I'll be so happy to have her here.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can take a trip to Savannah and the zoo.  Unfortunately I have to wait 2 more weeks.  ::sigh::

Hopefully today and tomorrow will fly right by, and Thursday's baby appointment will be here before I know it.  I'm so looking forward to seeing our little bean's heartbeat.  That will most definitely keep me on a natural high, enough to hold me over 'til my sister gets here :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!