12 October 2010

A wee bit anxious

Today I am 8 weeks, and tomorrow is my first prenatal appointment.  I hate to say it, but as excited as I've been, I'm still waiting for the metaphorical other shoe to drop.  I think it's because I feel so different with this pregnancy.  I'm not nearly as sick as I was with Aidan...the m/s just comes and goes randomly and never lasts very long.  I'm not cramping as bad as I did with Aidan either.  I do have hardcore symptoms like frequent trips to the bathroom, and my boobs.....ohhhhh my boobs....I think it would be better if someone chopped them off with a knife!  They hurt so bad, I wince every time I hug my husband.  I feel emotional and I've got the food cravings.  But it still feels so different.

So tomorrow, I'm just praying that they tell me everything looks great.  I want nothing more than to see and hear a little heart beating.  Maybe after I see my little bean, I'll feel a whole lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!