16 October 2010

Waiting, waiting, more waiting....

So I gathered up the courage to call the doctor's office yesterday to find out the results of my blood work.  Unfortunately they were closed early for the day.  However, they didn't call me in the morning, and I feel like if they had bad news, they definitely would have.  So I'm slightly more optimistic than before.  But my defensive side still won't let me be excited about it. 

I guess there's nothing more to do but just wait a little more.  Hopefully Monday we'll have some definitive answers.  I'm tired of analyzing every single little symptom wondering if they're disappearing or not.  I definitely won't last until our next doctor's appointment.  So keep the positive thoughts and prayers coming, they are still much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!